Call for Panels
ICMC 2018 (August 5-10, 2018) invites submissions of panel proposals. Our conference theme this year is Preserve | Engage | Advance.
Instructions and Basic Information
Categories include but are not limited to:
- Acoustic Ecology
- Advancing Computer Music
- Auditory Display and Sonification
- Crowd-Sourcing in Computer Music
- Engagement and the Rise of Citizen-Scientists
- Improvisation and Technology
- Noisescapes: Urban Noise Pollution Phenomenon
- Laptop Orchestra/Live Coding
- Music Information Retrieval for Electro-Acoustic Music
- New Instruments for Musical Expression
- Preserving and Accessing Computer Music
- Open to all regardless of nationality, age or career stage.
- Proposals must be submitted online, through the Conference Management Toolkit (CMT).
- There are no submission fees.
Review of Proposals
Submissions will be subject to peer-review.
Submission Deadline (Eastern Standard Time)
February 28, 2018
March 10, 2018
Anticipated Notification Date (Eastern Standard Time)
Before April 17, 2018Before April 24, 2018