Call for Workshops
ICMC 2018 (August 5-10, 2018) invites submissions of workshop proposals at the conference. Our conference theme this year is Preserve | Engage | Advance.
Instructions and Basic Information
Categories include but are not limited to:
- Auditory Display and Sonification
- Computer Music Composition
- Computer Language-Based: ChucK, CSound, Live, MAX, Supercollider, etc.
- Improvisation and Technology
- Laptop Orchestra/Live Coding
- Music Information Retrieval
- New Instruments for Musical Expression
- Preservation and Access to Electro-Acoustic Music
- Robotics and Music
- Sound Reinforcement
- Sound Synthesis
- Open to all regardless of nationality, age or career stage.
- Formats include full day, half day, and quarter day,
- Proposals must be submitted online, through the Conference Management Toolkit (CMT).
- There are no submission fees.
Review of Proposals
Submissions will be subject to peer-review.
Submission Deadline (Eastern Standard Time)
February 28, 2018
March 10, 2018
Anticipated Notification Date (Eastern Standard Time)
Before April 17, 2018Before April 24, 2018